Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cool Things (Useless Junk) from Typo

SINGAPORE SERIES

Whether something is Cool or Useless Junk is all in the eyes of the beholder. So I'll let you be the judge.

My sister got me this magnetic pad when she was here.
Then I asked her to get me some of the stamps she bought because I thought they were cool.

Where in the world would you use a self-inked stamp that screams in all caps OMG and WTF?
If you have an answer to that, please tell me, because that will make it cross the line from useless junk to cool.

I tried putting it in context. Hahaha.

Well, the message on my magnetic notepad is so true.
translated in english it means "I love my world."

Thanks for the gift shobs, it now occupies a prime spot in my very busy freezer door.
Yes, this is after I did my version of spring cleaning

All the items featured in this post with the exception of my Pink Frixion Marker were all bought at Typo.

The Tramp Stamps (or self inking stamps) are SGD3.50 each. I didn't really look at how much my note pad was since it was a gift from my sister.

Typo is a stationary and knickknacks store which is part of the Cotton-On group. I'd describe it as similar to Kikki K, but more whimsical and fun, which may also be translated to mean useless junk, hahaha. Just Saying.

You can go to their website here or visit them in Singapore at
Typo  
Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, 
Shop B1-54/61
435 Orchard Road
Singapore, 238877

I quickly looked through their website as I was adding the link and they have so much more COOL things that they don't have in their Singapore store. I already know I will spend a lot of time, and maybe a lot of money too, in that store when I go to Australia. OMG (use stamp now)! Just Saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment