Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Maldives Here We Come!!!

I love impulse vacations, where someone just says something, you surf the net, and the next thing you know, your whole trip is booked, all in a span of a few minutes. (Ok, this might be a little bit of an exaggeration, it probably took me over an hour tonight). Things just fell into place. If only life could keep going on like that.

Last time I went on an impulse vacation, I had a blast in Osaka!!!

I love impulse vacations even more when you get someone to come with you on impulse too! Super duper Thanks Tim!


This is where we are going next:
Photo Credit: from the website of
 Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa 


It's even 10,000 times better when the place you go to is on your bucket list. I get a vacation and a tick mark on my places-i-want-to-visit list too.  I can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment