Monday, January 30, 2012

Home Sweet Home at the Taj Samudra

Every time I travel for work for three to four weeks, I always feel like I have a new home.

This is specially true when you head back from a long day at work, you see the hotel, then you think, I'm so happy to be home. Hahaha.  Temporary it may be, but home it still is.

This is my home for the next few weeks.
My room at the Taj Samudra Hotel

The welcome fruit platter, chocolates and wine reminds me of our hotel in Umhlanga (Durban, South Africa) which I wrote about here.


The bathroom is simple but nice.
It has a big shower stall and the mirrors don't fog.

The toiletries look nice, but since I brought so much toiletries, I haven''t really tried them.

I love anything with butter. Hahaha.

I think the small things always make the difference.
The flowers are fresh and the messages are different.
I wonder if they have enough messages for 3 weeks.

But best of all, I love waking up to this. 
View from my room.

Just Saying.














No comments:

Post a Comment