Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My new habit!

I have made myself officially a blogger. Hahahaha.
21 days to change/make a habit from Kikki K.
I kept on thinking what reward I wanted to give myself, and the only expensive (and sort of useless) purchases I always need to justify is Lego... So I just gave myself free reign, as my blogger reward. It also comes with admitting to myself, perhaps buying all the cool Lego for Fif is a brilliant excuse to buy all the Lego I want. Hahaha. 

Week 1 Reward:
Winter Village Post Office
an addition to our Christmas Lego Collection
For Week 2 and 3, I couldn't decide which one to buy: I am still sticking to my story that I am buying this for Sofia. I am buying her birthday presents in advance. Hahaha...
Newly Launched Lego Friends for Girls
I ended up getting this (for week 2 - if we're counting):
Lego Friends Heartlake Vet
SG$79.90
and this:
Lego Friends Beauty Shop
SG$49.90
Photo credit: toyshunt.com.sg
and this:
Lego Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible
SG$29.90
Photo credit: toyshunt.com.sg
and this (which I'm not saving for Sofia's birthday, i'm just keeping it in my "you're such a good girl, mom has a surprise for you" stash):
Lego Friends Emma's Splash Pool
SG$10.90
Photo creidt: toyshunt.com.sg

I felt quite bad because I wanted to buy this for my Week 3 reward, but it was no longer in stock. Boooo. We saw it on our first day back but I was so confused, I did not know what I wanted to buy.
Lego Friends Park Cafe
SG$59.90
Good thing, the nice Filipina saleslady in ToysHunt promised to reserve it for us if it arrives while we're travelling.

I told her to also reserve one of this:
Not the standee!!!
But Olivia's House, which is prominently featured in the middle.
Lego Friends Olivia's House
SG$139.90
Photo credit: toyshunt.com.sg

You'll probably get to read more about it after October 12. If I have that much EQ... 

My only point is that I now have a blogging habit to feed my Lego habit. Hahaha. Just Saying.












No comments:

Post a Comment