Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spa day with Sofia

I love going to the spa. It's probably equal to my love for Foie Gras... Hahaha.

But when I'm with Sofia I can't really go that often because I try to spend as much time as I can with her when I am not working.

The other day, Sofia showed me her finger and asked me if I could remove the dry skin that she had on the corner of her finger, so I immediately had a brilliant idea and I told her "Mom doesn't know how to remove that, but if you want, I can take you with me to the spa and we can get a manicure together." She loved the idea and so did I!

This little girl was right at home at the spa.
We only asked for cleaning. No polish.
This is my type of mother daughter bonding.
I believe in training my mini-me from an early age.
I love the service at MySpa.
They offer you cold or hot tea, but they give you iced coffee too if you ask for it.

Sofia and I only had manicures/cleaning of the hands done. My pedi from last week was still good so I am saving that for another visit before flying back to Singapore. Sofia finished much faster than me so the manicurist gave her a foot massage as well. When we asked Sofia if it was painful or nice, she said it felt very nice. Hahaha. Pampered princess.

I love My Spa. The last time I was there, it was the owner, My, who did the Nail Art on my nails.

They did the best French Manicure tips using a brush to perfect the shape.
The Nail Art was also very dainty. I am getting this done again next week.

I want to go back one more time to get a Body Massage with the cucumber facial and the hot stone back massage, perhaps I will get a chance this weekend. I previously wrote about it here. It was much better not to mention better value than the massage package I got from the Intercontinental Hotel Spa.

The Relax & Meditation Promo was around SG$98 (at 30% off)
for a warm foot bath (in Cinnamon) with a quick sea salt scrub
followed by a massage using this herbal ball filled with Indigo Flowers.

I will definitely drag Sofia back again to get our nails done. Maybe I will point out to her some dry skin on her toes. Chances are she'll be the one to ask me to go. Hahaha. Just Scheming Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment