Sunday, April 13, 2014

P365 TE Day 103

Petticoat Lane Market



Travel Bite: Petticoat Lane Market (near Liverpool Street Station) used to be my favorite fashion and clothes market in London (every Sunday Morning only). They used to have a lot of clothes from High Street brands selling for only a fraction of the cost. There was even a time when I was able to pick up some gold charms. 

The market has been shrinking in the last few years, but out of habit, when I'm in London on a Sunday, I still go to see if there are any bargains calling out my name. At the very least, I can buy souvenirs to bring home, you still can't beat £1!

You have to be careful of Pickpockets though, a few years back, Ady's bag got slashed here.

While I didn't buy much during our last visit, Sofia bought loads. You can read all about it here.

Location: London, UK
Date Photo Taken: May 2012

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of April 1: 81
P365 TE Running Points: 286 out of 309 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment