Wednesday, April 23, 2014

P365 TE Day 113

Port of Marseilles



My European Vacation is over, so it's back to the grind for me, but I can still dream...

Travel Bite: Marseilles is the second largest port in France, and is known as the gateway to Provence. I went for a weekend when I lived in France and I loved hanging out at the restaurants and cafes along the old Vieux Port. From here you can see all the way to Notre Dame de la Garde, as pictured above.

From the port, you can easily have a ferry to bring you to one of the many beaches around.

Some bonus trivia: Did you know that Zinedine Zidane is from Marseilles? 

Location: Marseilles, France
Date Photo Taken: March 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of April 1: 81
P365 TE Running Points: 306 out of 339 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment