Saturday, April 5, 2014

Breakfast Available all-day from Breakfast at Antonio's in Tagaytay

My new logo, and my version of Project 365 (P365 TE) has inspired me to blog more, and to blog more often. So it was only when I was blogging about our recent trip to Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay, did I realize that I never blogged about Breakfast at Antonio's, also one of my favorite places to eat when we're there.

Breakfast at Antonio's is also owned and run by the same Antonio, who owns the nice garden and serves really good food. You can read my post on Dinner at Antonio's here. But breakfast is more casual, and also more affordable, than Antonio's which is more of a splurge.

Breakfast at Antonio's is now further down the highway towards
Batangas. You'll see it on your left if coming from Tagaytay.
You can see the herbs they have for sale before entering.
You'll also be greeted by a warm display of baked goods, pastries,
deli items and veggies, as you wait to be seated.
They have everything. And everything looks good.
They also have a selection of breakfast meat, Pate, and Salad Dressing.
Fresh produce
He even makes his own Chocolate.
The Coffee Machine
The place has a nice view of the lake which you can see through
the screened windows.

When we visited, we were here to have a very late lunch. They don't accept reservations, so I guess it's best to come in during off hours during the weekend because it might get too crowded.
Jem and I ordered a salad to share with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Jem and Ivan  both ordered Beef Tapa, served with 2 fried eggs.
You can also buy the Tapa to bring home from their Deli.
And I ordered the Eggs Benedict. My favorite Breakfast food.
It was cooked perfectly and was really good.
Except it was a bit disappointing that with all the fresh stuff in Tagaytay,
Pineapples included, they would serve canned pineapple sprinkled with
cinnamon as a garnish. I think that's totally unacceptable.
For dessert, we all ate off Ivan's order of this Chocolate Cheesecake
Yummy.

If I am not too lazy to go to Tagaytay, Breakfast at Antonio's would definitely where I'd want to eat. just saying.


Breakfast at Antonio's
Aguinaldo Highway, 
Bagong Tubig, Tagaytay 4120
Phone:(046) 413 0975
Reservations not accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment