Tuesday, April 8, 2014

P365 TE Day 98

Full English Breakfast



Travel Bite: Hello London! and Hello Traditional English Breakfast! While I don't really remember anything British I love eating in London (someone once told me that National food is Chicken Tikka, and some of my favorite meals I've had in Leicester Square- Chinatown), I always look forward to having a full English Breakfast. It normally comes with Egg, Sausages, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Hash browns and Bacon - ALL Fried Of course! (They also serve it with beans, but I normally ask them not to give me any).


Location: London, United Kingdom
Date Photo Taken: May 2012

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of April 7: 97
P365 TE Running Points: 293 out of 294 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment