Wednesday, April 9, 2014

P365 TE Day 99

Shake Shack Shroom Burger



Travel Bite: One of the best burgers I've ever had in my life was a giant Shroom Burger from Shake Shack. It comes with a deep fried humongous Portobello Mushroom with Cheese and a tasty cheeseburger. I am hoping, I get a chance to try it during my transit at the Dubai Airport.

You can read my post on Shake Shack here.

Location: New York, USA
Date Photo Taken: April 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of April 1: 81
P365 TE Running Points: 279 out of 297 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Coley,

    Thanks for the awesome blog shout-out! We loved your post on our Shack Burgers! We can't wait to see you at the Shack again the next time you're in the area!

    The Shake Shack Team

    ReplyDelete