Monday, April 21, 2014

P365 TE Day 111

Eric Kayser Artisanal Baguettes



Travel Bite: A trip to Paris is not complete without getting my fix of Freshly Baked Artisanal Baguettes from Eric Kayser. He has numerous branches across the city (and worldwide), and yet, the quality - in Paris at least remains consistent.

You can read my post on Eric Kayser Paris here, and on Eric Kayser in New York here. There is also a branch in the Philippines I haven't tried, I am not sure if they have resolved the French butter sourcing issue that I have heard about.

Location: Paris, France
Date Photo Taken: March 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of April 1: 81
P365 TE Running Points: 302 out of 333 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment