Wednesday, April 9, 2014

So excited to start my Europe Solo Adventure

I am so excited, I am flying to Europe again! The excuse I found this time was so I could use the rest of the miles I accumulated from my past job, since I got a notice that it was expiring soon, and since I was also able to redeem Saver Fares which require close to the miles that I have.

#suckerforasale #suckerforafreebie much. We can also include #illgrabanyexcusetogotoeurope.

I was so ready to go on vacation and do what I want, I didn't really exert much effort in finding someone to go with. While there is some apprehension about travelling alone for two weeks, I tell myself, it can't be much different from living alone in Paris and travelling to different European cities during the weekend.

Here is how I prepared:

First on my To-Do-List was to buy a red shirt to match my logo. I swear, this errand had my siblings rolling their eyes!
What came first? The logo or the shirt?
Now you know. I dress to match my logo.
Since I forgot all about this until last weekend, I literally combed through
3 floors of stores in SM Aura till I found something workable in Regatta.

In the interest of my safety, I ordered MyTags for me and Sof (for future trips). My tag is a bracelet which includes your name, and emergency contact numbers just in case something happens and you lose all your identification or you just don't have it with you. *knock on wood, but it's really better to be safe than sorry.
I am hoping to change my bracelet for a nice leather one in Florence.

Since I will be gone for Easter, I asked Sofia to pick out some Easter Eggs, which I filled for her, so she can look for it and get her surprises.
Gummis, Mentos Gum, Hello Panda, Erasers and Waterbombs
in Washi Sealed Eggs

Sofia has also been coming with me to work so we could spend more time together.
The other day, she asked for a Pedi date so she could have Rainbow toes.
Yesterday, she asked to go to Regina's because she wanted a new watch.
We scored this really cool Sofia the First projector watch for P99!

And since we were at the mall anyway, I just passed Payless Shoe Store and they finally had Dexflex shoes in a nice style in my size. Dexflex is so comfy, they normally run out of stock of the nice styles so fast!
Instant addition to the shoes that I'm packing.
I am so happy, luggage allocation is 30kg, and I only packed less than
half my luggage capacity, while my hand carry is empty.
Anyway, that's all for now folks! I am not sure how much blogging I will be able to do in between all my shopping. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment