Tuesday, April 22, 2014

P365 TE Day 112

Crepes from Breizh Cafe



Travel Bite: Last year, I went to Paris to eat, and to drink overpriced coffee, and just relax in my favorite city in the world. In my To Eat List, I found some places that I love so much, I absolutely need to go back every time I find an excuse to go to Paris, and the Crepes from Breizh Cafe make that cut.

Pictured above is La Campagnarde, it has cheese, mushrooms, potatoes, creme fraiche, and smoked duck breast.

You can read my post here to read more.

Location: Paris, France
Date Photo Taken: March 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of April 1: 81
P365 TE Running Points: 304 out of 336 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment