Tuesday, July 8, 2014

P365 TE Day 189

Where to Buy a Pre-Loved Kimono



Travel Bite: Kimonos are very expensive. Especially if you go for good quality ones. However, if you're just a tourist playing dress-up and you fancy buying a nice Kimono without breaking the bank, you can get one from the Kimono Re-Seller Shop at the Kuromon Market in Osaka. They were such a steal (I think they were 1000-1500Yen only) that my best friend and I both ended up buying one. I also bought a simpler Brand New Kimono for Sofia which cost much more than my nicer pre-loved one.


Location: Osaka
Date Photo Taken: November 2011

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of July 1: 180
P365 TE Running Points: 557 out of 567 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment