Sunday, July 27, 2014

P365 TE Day 208

Les Frioul Islands off-Marseille 



Travel Bite: Summer in Europe is when everyone else goes on holiday. When I lived there, I would go wherever a cheap flight could take me every weekend, so on one of those weekends I found myself going to Marseille and Aix en Provence.

In Marseille, I remember jumping on one of the ferries that went around Chateau d'If and Le Frioul Islands.

Bonus Travel Bite: If you find yourself in Paris, and desperately craving for the beach, just walk along the Seine River, where they have re-created the seaside by putting in sand and beach lounge chairs. Paris Plage is open from 9:00am to midnight.

You can read about Paris Plage here.

Location: Marseille, France
Date Photo Taken: July 2006

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of July 27: 206
P365 TE Running Points: 622 out of 624 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment