Friday, February 21, 2014

My New Blog Logo and my Paris life Revisited

I uploaded my new blog logo today. I asked a friend for work to make it for me and I am so happy with the outcome. 

Since I am a bit technologically challenged, I don't really know how to resize the picture header, so now the branding is really good and Le Tour Eiffel et Moi are larger than life. Hahaha. That's branding for you.


I loved the illustration immediately because I am so thin there remembered owning a similar red shirt when I lived in Paris. Hahaha.

Ladurée Champs Elysees with Auntie Stella
Most likely March 2006
While I didn't have the espresso and croissant for this picture, I do remember that Ladurée has a really good club sandwich, served with yummy fat frites, best eaten with Coke Light.

I don't think I ever wore my red shirt to the Eiffel Tower. In those days, I had to do my own laundry, so after wearing a shirt twice (It was cold, so please don't judge!), I think I used to ditch my clothes somewhere, and used having no more wearable clothes as an excuse to shop for more.

However, since I remember owning an Orange Blouse (which is close enough) while picnicking at Le Tour Eiffel, I couldn't resist digging them up and sharing them. 

Who says I am vertically challenged???
My mom's armpit stinks!!!
Ok, I come from a weird family. I admit it.
This was when Timmy was still half of his size now.
Yes, he already needed a haircut then.
With the Eiffel Tower lit at night.

So just give me an espresso and croissant s'il vous plait...
Doesn't this just look like my logo?

I was so happy with my logo that I immediately ordered several note pads (different paper and different logo versions!), cards, and stickers.

Thanks so much Oxie!!! That was a great way to end my birthday week. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment