Friday, February 21, 2014

P365 TE Day 52

Korean BBQ





Travel Bite: I never realized I loved Korean food until I visited Korea. Now I am a convert and I absolutely love any kind of Korean BBQ. The smokeless versions are better because at least you don't come out of the restaurant smelling like dinner. 

In Korea, you normally have a lot of side dishes (like Kimchi) to go with Korean BBQ. It's also served with lettuce leaves, some red miso based sauce and salt. It's normally best to eat your freshly grilled meat with salt and red sauce wrapped in the lettuce. Others also put kimchi but I am not really a kimchi fan.


Location: Seoul, Korea
Date Photo Taken: March 2012

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of February 20: 51
P365 TE Running Points: 155 out of 156 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment