Tuesday, February 18, 2014

P365 TE Day 49

Pierre Herme macarons





Travel Bite: Since it's my birthday, I decided to choose my favorite pastry. And I decided, my favorite indulgence is Pierre Herme's macarons from Paris. While the Hong Kong ones are also good, I think it's hard to top the original.

Pierre Hermes macarons have the most interesting flavor combinations, and the best shell consistency - crisp outside, melt in the mouth inside, and the most generous fillings. I can't wait to have my fill in April!

You can read about my La Duree and Pierre Herme comparison here.

Location: Paris, France
Date Photo Taken: March 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of February 18: 49
P365 TE Running Points: 146 out of 147 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment