Monday, May 26, 2014

P365 TE Day 146

Wearing a Sari in India




Travel Bite: When travelling, the best way to enjoy yourself is to fit in with the locals. In India, you can do this by wearing a Sari, which I actually did when I celebrated by birthday there in a Sari (but I just went down until the lobby Coffee Shop).

I bought my Sari from the night market in Goa. Bargaining is key because at first the seller wanted 2,000rupees (close to Php2,000) for the one I'm wearing because it "was made out of real gold thread". She ended up selling it for 200 rupees. I guess gold thread has lost it's value. Hahaha.


Location: Mumbai, India
Date Photo Taken: February 2010

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of May 25: 145
P365 TE Running Points: 437 out of 438 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment