Friday, May 30, 2014

P365 TE Day 150

Best Salted Egg Sauce from Irvin's



Travel Bite: One of the popular Singapore dishes in Singapore is anything with Salted Egg Sauce. They serve it with crabs, prawns, chicken, squid, etc. You can get the best Salted Egg Sauce from Irvin's Seafood House in Upper Thompson road (They used to be just down the street from my place on River Valley but I'm sure astronomical rent caused them to move). It really doesn't matter what you order it on because for me it's really the sauce that I go for. Nothing else I've tried has been comparable.

You can read my post on Irvin's here.

Location: Singapore
Date Photo Taken: October 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of May 30: 149
P365 TE Running Points: 449 out of 450 (as of posting)


You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment