Sunday, May 25, 2014

Yonso turns 5 Star Wars Lego swimming party

Yonso is one of Sofia's friends from the office. He's my favorite little boy because he's so soft spoken and gwapo, so it's a real win when you get him to smile for the camera.

Happy Birthday Yonso!!!

We were happy to get invited to his Star Wars Lego Party because I've been dying to make Star Wars snowflakes which I saw online, so we downloaded a few distinctive ones and we used it to decorate our gift. The inner shapes are quite difficult to cut, but as long as the outline is distinctive, I figured you could exercise some creativity.
Sofia put a Sofia the First birthday Card
Snowflakes of Obi Wan Kenobi, R2D2, Darth Vadar
We used our Coley and Sofia personalized ribbon
Snowflakes of Storntrooper, X fighter, Yoda

Yonso's party started with Ate Andie's Violin rendition of Happy Birthday.
She learned it in just 5 lessons!
She memorized it too! Standing Ovation Ate Andie!!!
All the kids sang Happy Birthday for Yonso. 
Sneaking a taste of the Lego Star Wars Cake
Team Alvarez
Ate Andie and Yonso with Lola Lits

The kids were so excited to jump into the pool.
The Couerls.
My water baby
The bathing beauties.

The mommies also wanted to swim, but we had no swimsuits.

The kids really enjoyed the pool, but for me the highlight was the Cebu Lechon from Abubs which was served with Pinakurat. Super yummy! (oops, sorry, I forgot to take a picture because I was too busy eating 2 servings of it!)

Yonso's Candy Buffet with his name made by The Periwinkle Project
Yonso's yummy Chocolate Birthday Cake
Comes with Free Blue Lipstick
After swimming, the girls went directly to the candy buffet.
Sofia had so much fun, she didn't want to leave.
She started snoring as soon as I got her to the car.
Javi, with mommy Seanta is so cute.
Hans vs Shing
Sino ang Tunay na Bigatin?
Unilever Batch 2001
Happy Happy Birthday Yonso!!! Thanks for inviting us to your Star Wars Lego birthday party! We had so much fun. just saying.


Star Wars Snowflakes
You can download Star Wars snowflake designs for free from this website:

Personalized Ribbons
You can order personalized Ribbons from this website
However, they are not that good in communicating,
they take long to process your orders, and they don't reply promptly,
but I was very happy with the ribbons I ordered when I finally got it

No comments:

Post a Comment