Friday, June 20, 2014

Delicious Kitchen in Hong Kong for the Best Pork Chop and Pechay Rice

Delicious Kitchen is always on my To-Eat-List in Hong Kong. I missed it so much, when I went to Hong Kong last year, I actually went back twice.

I'm sure this Pork Chop rice will be one of our first meals in Hong Kong.
They serve it with free pickled vegetables.
The pechay (Chinese Cabbage) makes the rice so tasty.
The first time around, Anna and I went before we
went to the Toy Wholesalers in Wan Chai.
Then I came back the next day, so I could bring my team when we did
nothing but eat. Hahaha. This was like our third lunch.

 While waiting for our food...
Since we were just snacking, we ordered double pork chop, and a
single order of pechay rice.
Yummy Pork Chops
We also ordered Fried Wanton Dumplings which was also good.

I can't wait to go back to Hong Kong. I'll try to convince everyone to eat there tomorrow. Hahaha. just saying.

Delicious Kitchen is in Cleveland Street (Causeway Bay)

Delicious Kitchen
Shop B, G/F, 9-11 Cleveland Street, 
Causeway Bay, 
Hong Kong, China (Causeway Bay)

No comments:

Post a Comment