Sunday, June 1, 2014

Iced Salted Caramel Latte that's so good, it's EPIC

Last Friday, we were working out of the office, and we all needed some coffee after lunch so we tried out EPIC coffee roastery in Kapitolyo since we were in the area.

I love coffee and I love cozy Cafes.
But this place makes it to my must visit again list because one of their best sellers is the Salted Caramel Iced Latte.
It was so good. Not too sweet and just salty enough.
Perfect drink after a meal.
They also have Homemade (Hand Crafted) Ice Cream.
We tried Earl Grey. I like the taste of tea, but it was just too sweet.
Happy Coffee breaks make us more productive.
Attempting a Selfie. Note: the Lemon Cake here is the best dessert.
Their cups and Tea is also so nice. Fits well with the Roastery Ambiance.
Their lemon cake is so good. It reminds me of Boracay's famous
Calamansi Muffins from Real Coffee. You don't even need the icing.
The Rainbow Cake looks nice, and we got it because the lady told us
it was better than the lemon cake. It's not and it's not bad.
But I don't see myself wasting calories and carbs on it.
The bread pudding with Amaretto Sauce was also OK.
So I guess you can say we all have sweet tooths.

I am just not sure if their regular coffee is full-bodied and good, since admittedly, the Salted Caramel Iced Latte is a bit of a sissy drink. Hahaha. But their ambiance is definitely a winner. I'd love to come back for brunch and see how their coffee holds up to the Italian Espresso I brew in my moka on weekends. just saying.


EPIC Coffee Roastery
102 East Capitol Drive
Brgy Kapitolyo
Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment