Friday, June 13, 2014

Memories of Ebeneezer's Hong Kong

Last year, a big group of friends from work went to Hong Kong, and the group's generally itinerary was to party (them more than me), eat and shop. With so many places we wanted to eat in, we were virtually HAD TO eat 5 meals in a day, so it was quite a challenge trying everything, especially if it was good, because you couldn't eat more since next on the agenda was walking to the next eating stop.

One of the places we ate in, which I tried for the first time was Ebeneezer's in Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong's party central at night.

Day off photos with my eating buddies

Ebeneezer's is a simple kebabs and biryani place that really hits the spot.
While waiting for our food...
we were snacking on blueberries that is so cheap in Hong Kong.
Since we were still full from lunch at Tim Ho Wan,
Noel and I shared the Lamb Biryani.
It was so good, It would be best if you don't share, except that our next stop was Delicious Kitchen for their Pork Chop and Pechay Rice. I've been wanting to go back to Hong Kong so I can see if the Lamb Biryani is as good as I remember it to be.
Peach and Aina shared a kebab, I think I asked for a bite to taste
but my lasting impression is that it was just normal. 
Pwedeng pang-Ebeneezer's Poster. Hahaha.
My favorite was really the green sauce.
If I could bring a bottle home I would.
More Day Off Photos

I finally booked a Hong Kong flight, for exactly a year after trying Ebeneezer's. I can't wait to try it again, and since I will be travelling with Sofia, I will get her a Chicken Nuggets Happy Meal so I won't need to share my lamb biryani this time around. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment