Sunday, June 1, 2014

P365 TE Day 152

View Umhlanga Lighthouse from Beverly Hills Hotel



Travel Bite: When I used to travel for work (oh, how I miss those good old days, seriously.) my favorite place among all those I visited was South Africa. We stayed in Umhlanga for 3 weeks, and it felt like a holiday waking up and going home to a view like this.

The lighthouse is beautiful, and on the other side (not in picture) is the Umhlanga Pier. Locals normally stand on the rocks on the beach to fish. I've also been told that from the hotel, you can actually see the dolphins early in the morning or late in the afternoon but I've never seen them. Maybe I should go back and try again.

Location: Durban, South Africa
Date Photo Taken: June 2011

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of May 31: 151
P365 TE Running Points: 455 out of 456 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment