Thursday, April 19, 2012

London Me-Time

Sofia and my mom are arriving this afternoon. Yay. In preparation for their arrival, I stocked our fridge (some more) and I made the most of the my me time before it becomes Fi time.

Good thing the jet lag is gone. I now fall asleep at a respectable time around midnight and I woke up 10minutes before my alarm rang, so I just have enough time to get ready, make breakfast and hopefully finish this post before I need to get myself to work.

Hello Spring!!!
This was the tulip patch just as you exit the tube in St. Paul's.
It rained on and off the whole day, so you can see the moisture on the tulips.
Just so it's clear that this is London, there is a Newsagents store in the background.
Some are already starting to open.
This was my destination yesterday.
Because I NEEDED to shop here.
The shopping bag says it all. 
I was able to get really cute clothes for Lukey!
A shirt for babies up to age for is GBP1 (around SG$2 or Php70).
And the cropped jogging pants were GBP2.50 (around SG$5 or Php175)
I remember I used to be able to get Sofia's clothes at the same price.
It was now 50% more expensive at GBP1.50 (SG$3 or Php100).
The other designs were not really nice so I only bought the one I want plus loads of socks.
Pack of 10 plain ankle socks GBP2.50 (SG$5 or Php175) and Pack of 5 printed socks GBP2 (SG$4 or Php70)
I got some accessories for me. Only because they were on sale or I needed them.
Janie,one of the bright blue belts is for your big pony outfit!

Here are more pictures of St. Paul's at night that I took on my walk home.

From the back of the cathedral.
The path I need to take to get home.
St Paul's from the side where I walked.
Frontal View.
This was the breakfast I prepared (and was eating while writing this).
I didn't realize how irritating it looks when the bread is taller than the toaster.
I am off to work.
This is today's outfit so I could use my new grey tights.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment