Thursday, April 5, 2012

Seoul on Instragram

Hello Korea! Our first agenda was to visit the palaces.
Me in the palace.
There was a lot to explore.
It was freezing on the day we arrived at 6 degrees.
I was under-dressed as usual, so shawl to the rescue.
Pho from the food court in Doota! in Dongdaemun was so good in freezing weather.
My first taste of Korean BBQ in Seoul.
Fatty Pork and Duck from the place near our office.
It tastes better with garlic.
Shark at the aquarium in Posco.
The best dessert I had.
Strawberry and cream of puff pastry from Paris Baguette.
Shoes I had to buy when my feet were killing me.
I was attempting to shop in my kitten heel pointed toe boots.
Sorry this pic was not edited on Instagram.
These were my stylish but deadly boots.
I was channeling my inner Glinda (esp when I loose the coat)!
I just needed a green face.
My friends who I convinced to buy Korean cosmetics for the women in their lives.
I finished my money in the airport by buying a tumbler.
I was so happy when it came with a free Frappuccino (any drink actually).
It was cold on the plane so I used my new Uniqlo x Laura Ashley stole.

Bye Korea, that was a fun week! Till next time.

XOXO!














No comments:

Post a Comment