Friday, April 13, 2012

We're going to the Happiest Place on Earth

I just bought tickets for Sofia and me to go to the happiest place on earth, the one located in my happiest place on earth, my second home.

We're going to EuroDisney à Paris!!! Sofia and I are so excited.

Sofia's first visit to Disneyland was when my Aunt and my mom brought her to Hong Kong with them in Feb 2011 so that she could go see Mickey Mouse.

It was really cold, but Sofia wanted to meet Mickey Mouse.
Gammy and Fif in Disneyland.
There are two new characters leading the parade.
On one of the rides.
With Lola Celita on the Disney Train.

My last trip to Euro Disney was in 2007 when I was living in Paris and Jem and Tim came to visit me. 
Tim wanted to take a picture with the broomstick. 
Then we realized, he had a deprived childhood and it was his first time in Disneyland.
So we also took his picture everywhere.
The three of us could not resist to take a picture with Mickey.
Of course, I wanted a solo shot.
Fish are friends. We are NOT food.
Spoonfull of sugar, anyone? 
It was raining when we were leaving so Tim lent me his jacket.
It rained so hard he had to use a plastic bag to cover his head.
Children: DO NOT do this at home or anywhere.

Ok, I'll be honest. I have an ulterior motive in taking Sofia to Euro Disney. The other day, I had a serious talk with her and I said, Mom is taking you to Paris because we're going to live there some day. You have to love it as much as mommy does. 

So Euro Disney is a bribe. I am making sure that my daughter will love Paris and want to live there as much as I do. Plus, La Vallee Village (Chic Outlet Shopping) is just one RER stop away, so I also told Sofia, we're going to take turns. Mommy's Disneyland first, then Sofia's Disneyland.

In the process of writing this post, I found all my pictures from when I was living in Paris, so watch out for a post on that. I love, love, love Paris and we're going to live there some day. Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment