Tuesday, April 17, 2012

London: My home for the next month

I love living in Europe, this time I am only here for a month, with Sofia and my mom joining me in a few days. I love Europe in the spring because the weather is absolutely perfect. It's nice and cold (but not freezing) while it's the peak of summer in Asia.

I arrived in London this morning at 5am, in time for me to arrive early at work.

Good Morning London. Even when I'm half awake you're beautiful.

I actually arrived with enough time to unpack and take a shower.

I'm staying at a serviced apartment this time and I was pleasantly surprised.
There's a long hallway when you enter.
I have a fully equipped kitchen that's probably not going to get much use.
I love it when I get free welcome goodies.
The bathroom has a bathtub and a heated towel rack.
The bedroom is at the end of the hallway.
Then there's a living room with a couch and a dining table.
I can already tell, Sofia's going to have a blast here.

The apartment feels more comfortable after I unpack.

The kitchen is now completely stocked with emergency food. Hahaha.
I don't judge, so no judging too please.
I also stocked our medicine cabinet. On the other side, you'll find my bath toiletries. 
My post bath toiletries.
All my clothes are in the drawers and my shoes are all organized.

In the office, the queen watched us work.

Queen Elizabeth's portrait in one of our meeting rooms.
It's Her Majesty's 60th anniversary on the throne. 

I missed living in Europe so much, I went to the supermarket after work so that I could stock my fridge.

Old habits die hard.  This was how I prepared my dinner.
It brought back so many memories of living alone in Paris.

This is London after work.

Good night London, I hope I'm awake enough to see more of you tomorrow.

XOXO.


2 comments: