Saturday, January 11, 2014

P365 TE Day 11

Living on a Houseboat in Paris





Travel Bite: A good alternative (in theory) to staying in a Hotel in Paris is to live in a Houseboat on the Seine. There are quite affordable lodgings (check vrbo) and nothing can beat your location. 

Unfortunately, the houseboat I've been dreaming on staying in is fully booked again for my visit in April. I guess this means, I am considering going back to Paris again next year, just so I can cross off living in a houseboat on the Seine from my to do list.    

Location: Paris, France
Date Photo Taken: April 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of January 10: 10
P365 TE Running Points: 32 out of 33 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment