Tuesday, January 28, 2014

P365 TE Day 28

Tartuffo Salsa from Mercato San Lorenzo




Travel Bite: I love truffles or tartuffo so much that when I am in Florence, a must visit stop is the Mercato San Lorenzo so I can buy my hoard of truffle oil, truffle salt, and my latest discovery was truffle salsa. It's made with mushrooms but the truffle taste is so strong it's perfect if you just eat it on top of crackers! I also like it on top of scrambled eggs, but it can also be used as salad dressing (add olive oil) or as an ingredient to make your pasta sauce more flavorful. Everyone at the mercato offers free taste, so keep on trying them before you decide on which one you like best!     


Location: Florence, Italy
Date Photo Taken: March 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of January 27: 27
P365 TE Running Points: 83 out of 84 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment