Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello Kitty x McDonald's = Hamburglar Kitty

SINGAPORE SERIES

I saw a picture of Hamburglar Kitty from Livinginsingaporetoday.com on facebook so I did the background research (by googling it) to confirm that we could eat at McDonald's tonight and score the Hamburglar Kitty.

It's not a Happy Meal toy so you need to order an Extra Value Meal (it's actually just the normal meal, they did not ask me to top up anything Extra) and pay SG$3.60 (Php122) to get a Hello Kitty Plushie and they started selling it today!

Hamburglar Kitty in her new home (Sofia's chair).

We haven't had McDonald's since we got back to Singapore so Sofia was also in favor of us having dinner there.

I was starving after I picked her up from school so I had the Double McSpicy Chicken.
Really spicy but really yummmm... I gave yaya two-thirds of my second patty coz my taste buds stopped working.

Sofia had half a cheeseburger, 2 pieces spicy McWings (with no skin which has all the spice) and some french fries.

But the highlight of her meal was her new soft toy.
Collect all four. Little girl NOT included.

We went to the McDonald's in Liang Court so we could go to MEIDI-YA, our favorite Japanese Supermarket in Singapore, and also so we could have dessert from the Kopitiam food court across McDonald's. 

KopiTiam has the best Bobo ChaCha, the local Singapore dessert which is like a cross between HaloHalo and Ginumis because of the Coconut and Molasses base except that it has root crops instead of beans.

Back at our Singapore home, I got Hamburglar Kitty to "spy" for Wally in Sofia's book.

Sofia loves playing I-Spy x Where's Wally!

I have already noted down in our to-do list that we need to go back to McDonald's from May 24 to before we fly off to Vietnam so we can buy the Grimace Kitty, then I need to find someone who will willingly buy Birdie and Ronald for us because we will be travelling...

These Plush kitties are more difficult to collect than the coke glasses... because for the coke glasses, I just decided we were collecting them in only one color, so I was able to get 8 glasses in one weekend. Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment