Friday, May 11, 2012

Singapore at Night

Singapore is beautiful at night.

If you haven't noticed, the background picture on my blog is the Singapore Skyline (shot with an S95 using the color accent yellow feature) from the Singapore Flyer.

Here are some of the shots I've taken the last time I was in Singapore from the Helix Bridge and Marina Bay Sands.

The Art and Science Museum
Art and Science Museum with some of the Singapore Skyline
Art and Science Museum with some of the Singapore Skyline
I brought family and friends to the Helix Bridge to enjoy the skyline at night.
My parents with MBS behind them.
Marina Bay Sands from the Helix Bridge.
There's a Titanic Exhibit at the Art and Science Museum
This time with LV Island included.

That's all folks. All the pictures were taken using Canon S95 camera (automatic setting with no flash). I posted almost all my pictures from that night because everything just came out really well. Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment