Monday, May 28, 2012

Intercontinental Asiana Saigon

Sofia loves staying in hotels, even if the hotel is very basic.  Having another place to call home, albeit just for a short time, is something she really loves. We're very happy that our home for the next three weeks is very nice and modern. The fact that it's in a very nice location is a great bonus as well.

Our humble abode.
View for our room.
I love cities with a great mix of old buildings and modern skyscrapers.
Sofia happily declared this a kid's bed. That's before our luggage was brought up.
Ooooooh. I am a sucker for anything free with a personal note.
It's the mark of a good hotel.
Sofia loved this chair.
She said it's like her Taikong's (great grandfather's) chair
The hotel also provided a welcome kit with things to do in HCMC.
Counting our money... as we became instant millionaires!
The bathroom is simple, big and very modern.
This will be my conscience. I swear I will be lighter after this audit.
Even if I have to live on Fresh Spring Rolls everyday (and Pho!!!).
At the concierge, there's a platter of coffee candy.
The little hoarder.
My daughter think she's starring in "The Suite Life with Zach and Cody".
We found a play room at the Intercon Residences
which the hotel gave us permission to use for our whole stay.
Sofia on the slide...
Wheeeeeee....
Sofia in the log cabin.
Back in our room, Sofia already claimed her favorite part of the room.
I only get to sit in the comfy chair when she's bathing.
Fif's second favorite part of our home is the bath tub.
She said take my picture mom because we both have curly hair.
When they do the turn down service, they leave a small card to keep you dreaming of food.
It's quite effective. Now I want to try this. Hahaha. Takaw much.

Good night everyone. It's bonding time with Fif over Lego (we found them on sale at 50% off!!!). 

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment