Friday, May 4, 2012

Pique-nique près de la Tour Eiffel

I love picnicking by the Eiffel Tower so much that the first chance I got to do it again (meaning this time there's no snow and it's not -3 degrees) I grabbed it. I sold my friend JJEB on the idea that the kids would love to have a picnic play date... and there's no better place to do it, right?

We parked the two girls on the mat while we were setting up.
Sofia like taking care of Jillie.
Testing our tripod's position.
We needed a group picture first because we were not sure if we were going to get rained out.
The picnic staples: baguette, jambon, fromage, dessert et vin.
So we had baguette (the chewy one), soft cheese, french ham cooked the italian way and serrano ham and filipinos from spain, seaweed from korea, sky flakes from manila, japanese beans from Singapore, etc.
We had a very international assortment.
Moms and daughters.
Me and Jay with Fif and Jillie.
Fif with mom.
Since my Krisflyer picture in Maldives made it to the Silverkris website,
I brought another mag to send another pic.
The Jay and Jillie version.
Sante!
Photo Credit: Sofia
We told her to make sure she included the Eiffel Tower.
She tried again because it was lopsided, then she told me I covered it.
Eiffel Tower when they lit it up.
Photo credit: Sofia
Sofia also wanted to take a picture of the fountain in Trocadero.
Photo credit: Sofia
Jillie's favorite picnic food is SkyFlakes.
To TravelMOM with no yaya!!! You rock!!!
Photo credit: Sofia
Mom caught on cam eating carbs. But French carbs don't count.
That's why French women don't get fat!!!
Photo credit: Sofia
Fif and Ninang Lia with Trocadero in the background.
Jillie and future Ninang Coley.
Family picture + Sofia.
It was so nice to see you JJEB!
The Eiffel Tower at night.

Dear God, 
Thank you very much for listening to our prayers and holding of the rain. We had lots of fun. It really felt like I was back home. 
XOXO, coley

No comments:

Post a Comment