Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Adventures of Sofia's Bear

I previously wrote about the bear I bought Sofia from Costco which you can read about here. But I thought this topic deserved a separate post because of  how much fun we had with Sofia's bear...

Since I want Sofia to name her bear, for the purpose of this post, we will just call her bear SB for short. 

SB rode with Tito Boy and Tita Tess home because I accompanied Pami.
SB was sitting beside all my shopping.
SB decided that the back seat was too cramped, so she'll drive instead.
Tito Boy wanted to bum a ride.
Tita Tess and Bubu wanted a picture with SB.
Me and Pami with SB.
With Tito Boy and Tita Tess after a costume change!
SB borrowed my bikini top, but had to wear Pami's beach towel because the bottom wouldn't fit.
All girls!!!
We found SB's baby. 
It's sleeping time!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Koloring Koloraw Elkwento Kabao...

If you live near a Costco, go run and buy this bear now!!! You don't need a child to enjoy it :) Just Saying.

Just an additional note, I wrote this entry right after we bought the bear, with every intention of posting it one of these days. Well, since then, so much hoarding has happened!!! I posted one of the pictures of SB with me and Pami on facebook so my sister could show it to Sofia. It was such a big hit, the size of SB really impressed Sofia that she immediately declared SB is going to the Manila home. My immediately though bubble was what about the Singapore home?! We need another one! At this price, I should just run and get another one and figure out how to bring it home later. This feels like deja vu... I went through this with the World Cup Bears in South Africa too. But then those bears were not bigger than me!


Pami, my sister's best friend who works in Costco was super konsintidor and was really nice to bring this home from the office for Fif. Let's call him SB2.
Pami even delivered SB2 to Park Royal Hotel in Darling Harbor.
SB2 wanted to enjoy the view of the CBD from the hotel corridor.
SB2 passed out on my bed! I felt like Goldilocks in a reverse Fairy Tale.
Bye Bye Park Royal Hotel!
We love staying at our home in Ropes Crossing so much more!
Group Hug!!!

Public Service Announcement:
If you are anywhere near a Costco in Australia (or wherever) go run and buy a Costco bear or two NOW! I swear... you won't regret it... and if you do, you can return it anyway, with no questions asked. Hahaha. Just Saying.

1 comment:

  1. love the posses with the Costco bear! please add more with the bear!

    ReplyDelete