Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Outlet Shopping in Sydney at Birkenhead Point

The bright side of our cancelled trip to the Great Barrier Reef, which you can read about here, is I got a chance to shop more in the factory outlets in Sydney.

My friend brought me to Birkenhead Point, an outlet mall located closer to the City Center which has really nice view of the water.

Birkenhead Docks
There is a mall entrance and outdoor seats for the food court on this side.
The mall has a glass ceiling and opens to the docks on one end so it's nice and bright
A lot of the stores offer a further reduction on top of the lowest marked prices 
We bought so much knick knacks from this store!
All my cute finds at 75%off
NinjaBread Men Cookie Cutters AU$24 AU$6 (SG$8 or Php273)
GingerDead Men Cookie Cutters AU$24 AU$6 (SG$8 or Php273)
Russian Dolls Salt & Pepper Shakers AU$24 AU$6 (SG$8 or Php273)  

There is a David Jones Warehouse (David Jones is a high-end Department store comparable to Rustans in the Philippines) where my friend scored this pair of shoes. Sadly, it did not come in my size.

Via Spiga
Made in Italy
AU$299 AU$10 (SG$13.35 or Php455) 

Good thing they had my size in Nine West so I didn't feel too bad.
Nine West Sandals  AU$49  AU$19 AU$13.30 (SG$18 or Php605) 
The sandals were so cheap when the final bill came that I went back to the store before leaving to get it in another color.
This pair almost cost us more...
because we made it out of the parking lot at exactly the last MINUTE of our three hours free parking. 

Our shopping outing was very productive because I was also able to buy Sofia a pair of sandals from Pumpkin Patch.
Gold Sandals AU$29.99 AU$6 (SG$8 or Php273)  

The icing on the cake for me was they also had an outlet owned by Seafolly, where I was able to score 2 more bikini tops.
from AU$95.99 AU$5 (SG$7 or Php228) each 

The food court choices was quite dismal though. I was so hungry because every time I got hunger pangs, the next sale sign distracted me until we entered all the stores I was interested in.

I was craving for a meat pie which fortunately they had.
My beef pie was gone in no time.
We passed the cinnamon donut and coffee stall on our way in so I knew I wanted that too. 
My afternoon tea coffee was consumed five minutes after my late lunch.

As usual, it was a great experience. I saved so much money from shopping today. Hahaha. Just Saying.

Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre
Roseby Street
Drummoyne NSW 2047
You can visit their website here for more information





No comments:

Post a Comment