Monday, March 5, 2012

Gucci Eye Candy

I normally am immune to the store windows of the top brands like LV, Chanel and Gucci in Singapore. After some time, they all begin to look the same, plus we all know that they are more expensive here compared to Paris or Rome.

However, the Gucci window at Paragon really caught my attention when I walked past it on my way to pick up Sofia in the playground.

The two bags on display, same style available in black or white, were so simple and classy I could imagine myself using it everyday! Really!!! And the shoes were really nice too... A tad high, but also simple and classy. Just like me! Hahaha.

Let me find a way to go to Europe. It's the only way I can justify buying it ;) I want!!!

Note 1: I think this has passed the sleepover-it test because I saw it several days ago and I still want it! I didn't even ask about the price because I didn't want to get tempted, but maybe I can spend my bonus on it! Hahaha.

Note 2: I just did some research. The bag is the Gucci 1970 and it's available in medium or large. It comes in five colors, Pippa Middleton has a Medium one in black, and the price is more than I want to shell out so I'm sure this will no longer cause me sleepless nights. Back to Eye Candy it is! I can just walk to Paragon in Orchard Road everyday for exercise. Oh, but it's really sooooo nice. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment