Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best Korean Travel Advice Blog

Dunkin' Donuts Korea
photo credit: bizandsteve.blogspot.com

I was just googling something on Korea and I found this video by simonandmartina.



They are super hilarious. It makes me want to go and have Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast today and every other day after that till I try all the weird donuts like the Glutinous Rice Cream Cheese one.

The other day at work, interns were walking around giving everyone donuts, because they just received their first salary. We were lucky enough to be their last stop, so we got a full box that we sort of worked our way through the whole day. I have tried the normal flavored Chewistys (almond was good, the strawberry with dried fruit bits on top was good too) and they have an addictive chewy texture. I may have also tried the sweet potato one because I remember eating part of something that looked like that, but it wasn't that yellow so maybe it was something else. It was quite bland though.

They have a lot more videos, but you have to sift through the topic that interests you more. This was also one of my favorite ones.



I want to go to the Hello Kitty Cafe!!!

You can visit simon and martina's blog at www.eatyourkimchi.com

I think I like them better than Oh, Tokyo Girl... They will definitely serve as an inspiration for my future videos. Hahaha. Scary thought.

1 comment:

  1. It's certainly important to be properly insured when traveling, especially if you're making frequent trips abroad throughout the year. You may regard it as an added expense or a luxury but if you're ever in need of it, you're sure glad it is there.

    Travel Advise

    ReplyDelete