Sunday, March 4, 2012

Changi City Point (outlet) Mall Fail

When a friend recommended that I visit the new outlet mall in Changi, I immediately included it in my To Visit List after I brought Fif to the airport.

It's very accessible because it is right across the EXPO station on the green MRT line. However, i found the stores quite disappointing. There were a lot of sports outlets but that's not really my cup of tea. They also had a G2000 and Esprit outlet, but unless you're looking for anything specific, the prices don't scream BUY ME, I'm virtually free!

We almost came home empty handed, good thing we saw the food court and we discovered that they had a Tapa King branch. We ordered tapsilog (marinated beef slices served w garlic fried rice and fried egg), salteg egg and tomato salad and adobong kangkong (morning glory cooked in soy sauce and vinegar). It would have been perfect if they had the crispy lechon liempo (crispy pork) available.

The mall would be a good place to visit if you have kids because there are a lot of play areas for kids, both paid and free (there's an outdoor water play area), they even have a spa for babies where the infant's head is placed in a floater with the body submerged in water with the therapists massaging the body and legs.

I don't think i'll willingly go again. I prefer killing time at the Singapore Expo if there are good sale events when I need to be in the area. Just Saying.

Note: please excuse the random order of the pictures. I have yet to figure out how to upload them with comments in the correct sequence using the blogger app.

No comments:

Post a Comment