Tuesday, November 4, 2014

P365 TE Day 308

Leather Jackets from Pakistan



Travel Bite: If you're wondering what you can buy from Pakistan, or Karachi more specifically, I'd say leather products. When I went there for work a few years back I got my whole family monogrammed leather goods made with really good quality leather which we just ordered form the mall, and before leaving, my friend and I bought leather jackets from the airport. 

Bonus Tip: Even in the airport, haggling is expected. If I remember correctly, we paid around SG$30 (Php1000) for ours in 2011.

Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Date Photo Taken: November 2010

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of Nov 2: 266
P365 TE Running Points: 834 out of 866 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment