Tuesday, November 18, 2014

P365 TE Day 322

The Gallery Shop at Paradise Road 



Travel Bite: In Colombo, I was lucky enough who had friends who took me to their favorite places, so I was able to discover the Gift Shop at Paradise Road! They have really cool (and if I remember correctly) Inexpensively priced stuff, like these door stoppers. They also have a cafe with great ambiance and good food.

You can read my post on shopping finds in Sri Lanka here.

Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Date Photo Taken: February 2012

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of Nov 2: 265
P365 TE Running Points: 862 out of 909 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment