Monday, July 30, 2012

Sofia's Post: Emma's Design Studio at MBS

I couldn't resist taking pictures of Emma's Fashion Design Studio, Sofia's newest Lego Friends set, against the Singapore skyline from our room in Marina Bay Sands.

A studio with a view.
A closer look.
Emma's design table has a light, ruler, ipod, camera, flowers and a cup of water.
She also has a work bench with a laptop and her sandwich.
Sofia says she is busy working like me, busy downloading games.
Mom's note: Sofia!!! That's gammy --- NOT me!!!
The laptop is so cool because it flips shut, and is roughly the same size as the veggie burger.
I wouldn't mind working with a view like this everyday.

Sofia's Gibberish Blog Write Up: d2w22hkiQKQlqlPWAWQ.A,A,aWQKMQMASW,WAWJWKANMNASQM,  n nmn
SRFFKG,DFJF,,KGKJKFJIESSK,XDD;DDLK,KDMXMZXKXKDMKDSKDS MXMXDSXMMXXM N DX NDX 

I think I need to invest in her education more, but then she's just four. Hahaha. Just Saying.

Emma's Fashion Design Studio (3939)
SG$19.90 (Php670)

No comments:

Post a Comment